Friday, February 7, 2014

What kind of tattoo would look best?




Alissa


My other question got deleted. Let's try again...

I am pretty small. I have reddish hair and light skin with some freckles on my face and shoulders.
I think I want a tattoo on my side/ribcage, shoulder blades, or whole back. I want something unique.
What location, designs and colors do you think would look good on me?
I know that in the end it's my choice, but I just want some opinions.
Thanks :)
I think I want it to be kind of feminine.
And please, no tramp stamps.



Answer
Flowers, or sayings. I am thinking about getting tattoos or tattoo on my feet, ankle, shoulder blade, or back, and maybe hip or love handle. I think you should get it on you side, or shoulder blades.

I also like butterflies there are some really pretty ones on internet.

My last question i asked got deleted to! So annoying!

Tattoo dedicated for my daughter?




SeptemberM


I am trying to think of a tattoo design idea dedicated for my 2 month old daughter her name is Selena Larose marte. I don't want the popular hand/ foot print & birthdate, or wings or just their name in script . I am clueless though & put a lot of thought into but no luck! Any ideas or cute quotes/ sayings ? Or design ideas? And I'm just looking for some ideas I can take & put my own twist on it so it means something to me I just need some ideas to get the wheel turning! Thanks :)


Answer
I did butterflies with my kids names, I get comments on them every time I go out. butterflies symbolize so much from a tiny little defenseless caterpillar to a beautiful free butterfly (just like a child) heres a pic of it:
http://www.ratemyink.com/?action=ssp&pid=147006




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What kind of tattoo would look best?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment