Sunday, February 2, 2014

butterfly tattoo on girls?




agpilotphi


What does the butterfly tattoo symbalize?


Answer
butterfly tattoos are one of the more common tattoos among women. Butterflies can represent something pretty or something more meaningful.
Butterflies can symbolize various things depending on which culture you look at it.
In the Japanese culture, butterflies are seen as the personification of one's soul, whether it be living, dying, or dead. It is, also, thought that if a butterfly enters your guestroom and sits behind the bamboo screen, a person whom you love is coming to see you. But, at the same time, butterflies in large numbers are bad omens.
In the Russian culture, butterflies can represent a woman or grandmother.
In Greek, butterfly means 'soul.'
In China, 2 butterflies flying together is a symbol of love.

butterfly tattoo?




Kasey R


I am getting my first tattoo soon. I was thinking of getting a monarch butterfly on my lower back. I know about the tramp-stamp thing. It doesn't bother me at all. So that isnt an issue. I want to get the Monarch because it reminds me of my childhood in a lot of ways.And I find it to be beautiful. But a lot of girls have tattoos, so would doing this be to common?


Answer
I have a butterfly tat on my leg, and while I know they are rather common mine is unique because my son drew it. I say as long as you have thought it out and you realize this will be a part of you for the rest of your life, go for it and don't worry about what anyone else thinks.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: butterfly tattoo on girls?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment