Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Do upper back tattoos on the left side behide the shoulder on a female mean that person is gay?




chaunbrown


Ex. butterfly tattoos


Answer
What about the girls with a tattoo on both shoulders - maybe that explains my sexuality ... I have characters on each blade ... lol ... !

I'm getting a tattoo in May, for my birthday.?




Haylei


I don't know what to get. All I know is, I want it $100 or under, so small, and most likely colorless. I'm a girl, so nothing for a guy, and I'm young, so something appropriate. I want it either on my shoulder, or wrist. No tramp stamps. I don't want one on my ankle, or anywhere really that noticeable, in case I need to cover it up for a job one day or something. I still have a lot of time to think about this, but it'd be nice to start having options now. Thank you (:
Thank you, it helped a lot. I absolutely forgot about stars, lol. (:



Answer
NO NO NO. Listen! do not get a stupid gay butterfly or flower. Dont get a tattoo just to get one get a tattoo with meaning. find a quote you like/ live by and get it scripted in cursive on your wrist or collarbone. Or find your favorite word whether its love or respect and translate it into chinese. Chinese script is so beautiful and since u are most likely be the only one who knows what it means it will be mysterios /personal. My motto is "If your dreams don't scare you, they're not big enough" and I got it scripted in small black ink on my lower back. other get quotes from movies or songs like "don't go chasing waterfalls" or "never settle for less than you deserve". look up quotes online and find one that speaks to you. :0 best of luck




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Do upper back tattoos on the left side behide the shoulder on a female mean that person is gay?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment