Saturday, August 31, 2013

Anyone have any ideas of what to add to a cherry tattoo?

butterfly tattoo designs with stars
 on Butterfly Tattoo Designs Gallery Art And Photos
butterfly tattoo designs with stars image



snstoops


I want to start adding to my arm where I have a set of cherries and some stars around it. I am having trouble coming up with some ideas that would work. Any ideas?
I'd really appriciate serious answers instead of smart a** answers



Answer
a flower? or a butterfly? you could always add in some swirl designs aswell to bring the whole peice together. try http://browse.deviantart.com/designs/tattoos/?catpath=designs%2Ftattoos%2F&q=cherry&order=9&alltime=yes

i already searched for cherry designs for you just to give you a idea what some things would look like with your existing tattoo

hope you find a great one that you like

i happen to like these ones http://2face-tattoo.deviantart.com/art/TattooD-StarsSweetsCherry2-67477765
http://kenkarnage.deviantart.com/art/star-cherries-65301533
http://brandonbond.deviantart.com/art/Cherry-Flash-25047342

but yeah, i think some cherry blossom flowers would go nice

What does everyone think about an 18 year old girl with a rib cage tattoo?




Anonymous


I am really thinking about getting a rib cage tattoo when I turn 18 in Jan. I was thinking about either getting a long patterns of lillies with many curves in them and spirals, or butterflies or stars? What do you think?


Answer
i love rib cage tattoos i got my rib cage done when i was 17 (after endlessly begging my mom) and it's my favorite tattoo by far, i heard horror stories of how bad it hurts when it really didn't at all, all 4 hours of it. It's your body though so be sure of the design you want, Lillies sound way cute though! :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Anyone have any ideas of what to add to a cherry tattoo?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment