Tuesday, August 27, 2013

What are some good ideas for a tattoo on my hip?

butterfly tattoo designs on hip
 on Tattoo Choper Design 2010: Flower & Butterfly Tattoos Design on Girl's ...
butterfly tattoo designs on hip image



Lady Stard


I'm looking at getting a tat on Friday - what are some unique ideas? Nothing like butterflies or flowers, but something really timeless any beautiful.

Also, no wing patterns because I only want a tat on one side, instead of a pair.

Thanks for all ideas. =] They are much appreciated.



Answer
Personally I like the tribal styles, most get them done on the upper body but I've seen some really good designs on hips and legs.

Probably best to check out a gallery like this one for ideas:

http://tattoo.qualitybuying.com

... sites like these even let you take the one you like to your artist so you take out a bit of the guess work...

Hope it helps...

I had a miscarriage & want to get a tattoo for my baby. What should I get?




Lucas


I had a miscarriage a few weeks ago & I want to get a tattoo to remember my baby. (I'm 17 btw)

My baby was a little boy, Lucas Christopher. Any ideas for a tattoo design that I could get to remember him? I want it on the back of my neck if that helps.

Thanks for the suggestions in advance (:



Answer
I think the best thing you could do to remember him is get a generic foot print or hand print tattoo, a small one on the top of your foot with cute font written above it a simple quote or the date. Dont get the tattoo on the back of your neck, your too young for that and a lot of jobs dont like visible tattoos so get it somewhere else.

I had a miscarriage when I was 16 in february, the day I had the miscarriage a beautiful blue butterfly landed on my stomach, I took a picture of it and sent it to everyone I know and twenty minutes later...yeah. I got that butterfly tattooed on my hip except I added a little twist to it, I made it look decayed and skeletal because I feel that that little butterfly was sorta like my babies grim reaper. But every time I look at that tattoo I remember that day and remember how wonderful it was before the evil littler butterfly. So maybe get something like that, something that will make you instantly think of your son without really putting his name, date or anything like that on you.

Best of luck :D




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are some good ideas for a tattoo on my hip?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment