Saturday, August 17, 2013

I need some good Shakespeare quotes for a new tattoo?

butterfly tattoo with eyes
 on ... And Eye Tattoo Design. Tattoo of an arrow getting pierced into an eye
butterfly tattoo with eyes image



kfortn00


I was thinking about getting a quote for a new tattoo. I absolutely LOVE megan fox's "we will all laugh at gilded butterflies" but I do not want to copy her... Not like I will ever see her but other people who see my tattoo will know. Does anyone know any good ones?? I want something as good as that quote though.


Answer
I played Helena in "A Midsummer Night's Dream", and "Love looks not with the mind, but with the eyes..." is a wonderful quote. "Brevity is the soul of wit." is also a good one.

"Now join your hands, and with your hands your hearts."

"The course of love never did run smooth." (also from "Midsummer")

"It's not in the stars to hold our destiny but in ourselves."

"My bounty is as deep as the sea, my love as deep; the more I give to thee, the more I have, for both are infinite."

"When I saw you I fell in love, and you smiled because you knew."

"If music be the food of love, play on." (I like this one. :D)

"Love sought is good, but given unsought is better."

Why do so many people say a tattoo on a woman has to be feminine and small to be sexy?




ToolGirl4-


To mean i love sleeve and bigger tattoos on women (small are cute too) but i just love allot of good tattoos on women...Why do you think so many people think it has to be small,and like on the hip ect..??


Answer
Because they are stupid. Personally, I wouldnt even want a "sexy" tattoo anyway- what the hell constitutes for a sexy tattoo?! A butterfly? How the f u c k is a butterfly sexy. I don't know. Who cares about sexy? I love the art in tattoos, and the stories behind them (although i feel aesthetics are a good enough reason to get a tattoo) and personally I cant even imagine what a sexy tattoo looks like lol. I love sleeves too, theres something about them thats just really...well, just great. I wouldnt get sleeves because they wouldn't suit me, but i cant see why a sleeve couldnt be as "sexy" as a small tattoo. Its all in the eye of the beholder. Some people talk utter boll o c ks to be precise, and those people should be ignored. -_-




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I need some good Shakespeare quotes for a new tattoo?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment