Wednesday, August 14, 2013

How do guys feel about belly button rings?

butterfly tattoo cliche
 on Filed under Back of the neck, Black and Grey tattoos, Cross
butterfly tattoo cliche image



lilxmissxs


I've been wanting to get one for a few years now, just wondering if they seem gross or not?


Answer
Belly button rings have turned incredibly cliche. It's like a woman getting a tattoo of a butterfly. These things have basically turned into a "uniform" for women trying to look sexy.
Belly button ring? Check...
butterfly tattoo? Check...
Skimpy outfit? Check...
Personally I think you should have gotten one a few years ago when you first considered getting a belly button ring. Let it go...move on to the next body piercing.

My name is stacey and i just turned 17, I want to get a tattoo that means a lot to me! Any ideas?




Beautif


My father is vary sick right now so for my 18th birthday i want to get a tattoo that reminds me of him. and has been since i was a little girl! So i have an ideas. I want a butterfly on my lower back with the word STRONG in old cursive, i love this idea but i want a little more detail to add! any ideas?


Answer
that sounds really cliché. a tattoo is something you will have to live with FOREVER, so you should try to be more original. and you're right, it's supposed to mean a lot to you, so you should decide for yourself!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do guys feel about belly button rings?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment