Saturday, August 24, 2013

Ideas for a Tattoo for behind the ear?

butterfly tattoo behind your ear
 on Confessions of a CLE Habitant: a little ink here, a little ink there
butterfly tattoo behind your ear image



Miss Saman


I'm 17 and am going to be 18 in a few months. Now, I think Tattoo's are my favorite form of art, but I only want a small one behind my ear. Not something trashy.

Any suggestions on what kind of Tattoo would look good, but not too flashy?



Answer
Astrological symbol. favourite cartoon character, star, bird, heart, flower, and a butterfly.

Is it possible to have a tattoo on your cheekbone ?




xoxo.


I was just wondering about how painful tattoos were compared to braces when I thought of this .
Never mind...
Let`s just compare tattooing your upperarm or lower back to braces . Which is worse ?



Answer
I am going to answer the first part of your question. :)

I have a tattoo on my temple of a Hell Butterfly. Remarkably, it did not hurt at all. BUT... if you tattoo on the cheek bone, the machine vibrations are a little rough and painful. I have 4 tattoos, and the one behind my ear was the least painful. The one on the ankle bone was the most painful. The more cushion, the less pain usually.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Ideas for a Tattoo for behind the ear?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment