Saturday, August 17, 2013

How bad does a tattoo hurt?

butterfly tattoo removal
 on Tribal Dolphin Tattoos Designs- High Quality Photos and Flash Designs ...
butterfly tattoo removal image
Q. I'm 15 and I wanted to get a tattoo when I'm older, I wanted to get a small butterfly on my lower back. But my mom Said I shouldn't because I'm to scared to get my eats pierced! Idk!


Answer
Piercings are quick, tattoos can take hours. Depending on the spot you're getting tattooed, it can be painful. I'm not a huge wuss, but my 2+ hours of tattooing on the back of my shoulder left me hardly able to breathe.

Also, butterfly tramp stamp? Remember, tattoos are permanent. Removal is more painful than the tattoo itself.

Which hip to i get my tattoo on?




booger2796


I'm getting a tattoo of a nautical star on my hip, but which hip? Does it matter if it's the left or the right? My friend has a butterfly on her left and it looks great, but i've seen much more tattoos on the right hip.


Answer
Not sure... Why don't you think about it this way.... Which hip do you want the laser tattoo removal scar to be on, once you come to your senses and determine that you don't want it anymore...?




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How bad does a tattoo hurt?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment