Sunday, August 25, 2013

What does everyone think about an 18 year old girl with a rib cage tattoo?

butterfly tattoo ribs
 on 40+Some Best Collections Of Flower Tattoos | LovenStyle.com
butterfly tattoo ribs image



Anonymous


I am really thinking about getting a rib cage tattoo when I turn 18 in Jan. I was thinking about either getting a long patterns of lillies with many curves in them and spirals, or butterflies or stars? What do you think?


Answer
i love rib cage tattoos i got my rib cage done when i was 17 (after endlessly begging my mom) and it's my favorite tattoo by far, i heard horror stories of how bad it hurts when it really didn't at all, all 4 hours of it. It's your body though so be sure of the design you want, Lillies sound way cute though! :)

How bad does it hurt to get a tattoo?




Grace


Ok so i want to get a pretty elaborate butterfly on my back (not a tramp stamp) and my pain level isn't that high and isn't that low Either so it's pretty normal so can you guys just tell me on a scale of 1-10 how bad it hurt for u?


Answer
I just recently had my whole forearm one. Places your skin bends like your elbow and stuff hurt alot more than other places. Ribs is also the worst place pain wise. On a pain scale of 1-10 id only rate mine like a 6-7 and its my first tattoo and it was pretty large. No matter where you get it unless u have super sensitive skin or ur just a baby, it will be bareable. Otherwise nobody would get them.

Mine was also done in one sitting and i had it colored and shaded. After like an hour my arm was pretty numb and i was used to the pain and able to just have a conversation with my tattoo artist.

Your back wont be to bad aslong as its not on the side near your ribs or up by your shoulders.

Goodluck with the tattoo!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What does everyone think about an 18 year old girl with a rib cage tattoo?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment