Thursday, August 15, 2013

what should i do for this?!?

butterfly tattoo johnny
 on 450_buddha-lotus-tattoo-tattoo-flower-1578899854.jpg
butterfly tattoo johnny image
Q. I'm going to a Hollywood Undead concert, and I am IN LOVE with Johnny 3 Tears. Should I do like some butterfly tattoo over my right eye and below a little and a white 3 on my left side? What do you think I should do? Or should I do anything? What would catch their attention?


Answer
If you know someone who can actually make the butterfly tattoo look good then go for it. I bet he'd think it's rad that you're into him so much. If you don't know any good face painters, I wouldn't do the butterfly, I would just make a slightly larger, black three on your cheek.

Tattoo question?




pretty bia


I've given this a lot of thought, and I think I'm finally ready for a tattoo. I want to get a small butterfly, on the back of my shoulder. I want something really pretty, but simple. Anyone know of any web sites besides the tattoo johnny web site with cute tattoos? Thanks!


Answer
Don't listen to anyone who goes on about how unoriginal a butterfly is. That is probably someone who has a tattoo in a foreign language that nobody can read and it doesn't say what they think it does anyway. They will tell you it has a deep meaning. I have a butterfly tattoo and I love mine. I picked one out at the tattoo parlor and then I had the artist to fix it up special so it would be different and more the way I wanted it.
Go to http://ratemyink.com and look under butterflies. Don't take someones idea but you can get lots of ideas about what you would think looked good.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: what should i do for this?!?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment