Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Placement of butterfly Tattoo on a girl?

butterfly tattoo designs for neck
 on Jesus Tattoos Jesus Tattoos  Tattoo Design Ideas
butterfly tattoo designs for neck image



Kelly H


I am wanting to get a butterfly tattoo not too big i have the design picked out i just am not too sure of where to put it. have any ideas?


Answer
Good question. I was actually thinking the same thing the other night (btw there are some gorgeous butterfly tattoo) now getting a tattoo kind of boils down to body size... if you are tiny then on your hip works good, and on your lower back, lower back even works for average size women too. Your shoulder neck and foot work for any size because they are areas that do no gain alot of excess fat. I am getting mine on my neck (because i think it looks cute) and on my foot (to cover up an old tat) because i fluctuate alot. You can also get it on your ankle... and pretty much where ever you want to... Just some ideas!!!!!

What kind of tattoo should i get?




Anna


I'm thinking of maybe a rose on my ankle or a butterfly on my wrist. Any other good ideas or spots? I'm open to anything.


Answer
If you don't need to cover it for work or anything, behind the ear is a good spot and looks really nice with something small like a flower or star.

The wrist and ankle are both really good places too though.

The lower back is nice for something bigger as is the hip. Foot tattoos also look nice on girls and one's on the top of your back/neck.

Look on checkoutmyink.com if you want to look at other peoples tattoos, there's some good designs on there and they really helped me decide on mine.

Hope I helped and good luck :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Placement of butterfly Tattoo on a girl?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment