Wednesday, August 14, 2013

I'm getting a tattoo in two days on the back of my shoulder. Is it going to hurt really bad?

butterfly tattoo ear
 on Beautiful Small Butterflies Tattoo on Nack and Ear | Tattoobite.com
butterfly tattoo ear image



Damon


I'm getting something fairly small on my shoulder. This is basically my first tattoo, so how bad is it going to hurt?


Answer
Hey, I just got my first tat on my shoulder and I hate pain and needles and this is my honest answer, it felt like NOTHING, hurt less than my ear getting pierced. The first line she did I honestly said "that's it?" I cannot believe this is just me because a butterfly needle makes me faint. Tattoos are beautiful, and for me, due to the symbol I got, it was a great spiritual comfort. Do what YOU want it is your beautiful body. Seriously, it did not hurt me at all, I cannot stress this enough. Another girl getting her first tat in the same parlor said the exact same thing. You will love it, it is art that is yours alone for life!

Is it possible to have a tattoo on your cheekbone ?




xoxo.


I was just wondering about how painful tattoos were compared to braces when I thought of this .
Never mind...
Let`s just compare tattooing your upperarm or lower back to braces . Which is worse ?



Answer
I am going to answer the first part of your question. :)

I have a tattoo on my temple of a Hell Butterfly. Remarkably, it did not hurt at all. BUT... if you tattoo on the cheek bone, the machine vibrations are a little rough and painful. I have 4 tattoos, and the one behind my ear was the least painful. The one on the ankle bone was the most painful. The more cushion, the less pain usually.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I'm getting a tattoo in two days on the back of my shoulder. Is it going to hurt really bad?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment