Tuesday, August 20, 2013

should i get a camel on my bum?

butterfly tattoo jail
 on tattooQ: Phoenix Tattoo Designs For Men
butterfly tattoo jail image
Q. shouold it b black or rainbow?
i blame big tabaco and camel joe no partty poopers


Answer
It's your bum, Sweety! I personally wouldn't do a camel, cuz I am more into butterflies...but, that's me. If you want a camel, why the eff not, and why do ya care what we think! Cheers!

And, um, Kelsey-you are TERRIBLY misinformed. Tattoo parlors HAVE To have different needles-brand new ones for each client-just like doctors do. They have autoclaves, just like doctors do. They have to wear gloves-new gloves-for each client. I am sure there are still seedy unliscensed parlors, and there is jail tattoos, where there is no autoclave-probably a safety pin that is used on several inmates...that would be unsafe and could spread disease...But before anyone, not just you, goes jumping the gun and giving answers that you have no idea what the eff you are saying, do some effing research. That is why it is available on Yahoo! Answers. (IE the rumor that you can't get a lower back tattoo because you won't be able to get an epidural-that is so stupid and misinformed.)

Are we both experiencing genetic attraction disorder and how does he feel?




pinksugar


So I've been talking to my dad again after seven years I think, since January 2011. When he first talked to me he was very loving and honest and sounded guilty and regretful that he didn't look for me when I was little but apparently tried looking for me and couldn't find me. He was young and wild and selfish then but has been trying hard to prove to me that he has changed.he told me he had a tattoo of my name and that he was sorry for never giving me anything and would give me anything I wanted.he talked a little bit about his life and asked me about mine and my family and how I've been. First he told me he wanted me to call him once a week and he was doing it at first but I never call him first I just don't feel I should. So he started calling me less usually once or twice a month sometimes he'd skip a month. I assumed since I hardly talked on the phone and their were awkward silences and I hardly answered the phone that he decided to give me more time to have more to talk about nd I think he wanted me to call him first more. Usually it's always him who calls first cause its hard for me to do it i would get so nervous. And he's always very loving when we talk he tells me he loves me a lot and calls me sweet names once he called me "my love". He would make sure he remembered my birthday and called and when he was in jail every chance he got to call me he did! He once said the sound of my voice makes him feel better :'). The only bad thing is once he called our house 4 years ago because he was mad at my mom for having to pay child support but never called again I didn't get a chance to talk to him and for one bday it didn't say he called but he's sure he did and tried convincing me so. The weirdest thing of all is he contacted me when I was about to turn 15 that's when he started dating my mom.. Nd broke up with his gf after many years shortly after but I don't think I had anything to do with it. But I do have a feeling he might have feelings for me more than a dad


Answer
Has he ever touched you inappropriately? Has he ever touched another child/young adult inappropriately?
If not, you might just be a little confused because you have no frame of reference. He hasn't really been a stable presence in your life and now that he's paying attention to you, you're excited and scared. It may feel like the butterflies you get in a new relationship with one of your peers but you have to understand he is not your peer, he is your father. While we are programmed with the need to bond with our parents, if he was to take advantage of your confused feelings it would make him a bad man. Even if you think you are okay with it now, when you get older it will only lead to more feelings of confusion, self-esteem issues, and possible self-harm.

I highly suggest you speak with a councilor outside of your school who specializes in abandonment issues and genetic sexual attraction.

Also, message boards dedicated to this subject matter may prove very beneficial in helping you understand and come to terms with your feelings.

A good start would be http://www.geneticsexualattraction.org/

*hugs to you* I know this is causing you a lot of turmoil. I hope you get the help you need.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: should i get a camel on my bum?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment