Tuesday, August 20, 2013

How bad does a lower back tattoo hurt?

butterfly tattoo colors
 on Butterfly Tattoos For Women Butterfly Tattoo Design Free
butterfly tattoo colors image



brittiany


Helloo . So I have been wanting to get a butterfly tattoo (colored) on my lower back for a long time... And might get it done tomorrow. How bad does it hurt? And also whats the least painful spot to get one?


Answer
Anywhere that is more "fleshy" or where it's not directly on top of bone (Example: ribs) are more likely to hurt less, but you'll still feel "pain" or the tattoo needle on your skin regardless of where you'll get it. Arms and legs (depending exactly where) will usually hurt less--for most people. Places like ribs and feet will hurt more. White ink is also supposed to hurt more than colored or black ink.

Lower back tattoos aren't that bad...but that's really hard to say because I don't know your pain tolerance.

How much does a medium-sized butterfly tattoo usually cost?




chocolateh


If you're wondering where I want it, it's going to be somewhere on my back between my shoulder blades. Also, I'd like to have my butterfly tattoo to be the colors of black and blue.


Answer
Depends on who does it, really. I've paid $90 for a simple, very small one (slightly larger than a quarter)...and $200 for one larger than my hand with multiple colors. Nobody here can tell you what someone in your area will charge. There are no standard rates, sorry.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How bad does a lower back tattoo hurt?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment