Tuesday, August 27, 2013

i need a challenge can someone give me a tattoo to design? (female only)?

butterfly tattoo designs deviantart
 on Butterfly Tattoo Gallery
butterfly tattoo designs deviantart image



elizabeth


I am told i am good at designing tattoos but i have never done one upon request and i wonder if i can someone help :)


Answer
I actually draw with my mouth as I am paralyzed from the shoulders down. I've designed several tattoos too. But I would start with something tribal like what you see here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/tattoos-costi/3116041441/ It's fun to start out with and you can make it your own. Also, butterflies and flowers are fun to work with especially if you put them together like so: http://th07.deviantart.com/fs39/300W/i/2008/351/1/e/Flower_Butterfly_chicano_Tat_by_2Face_Tattoo.jpg
The most satisfying thing is that you can make it your own and once you start off with a few designs, you become more creative and decorative! Good luck!!!

Want this tattoo design but think it's too detailed?







http://wildspiritwolf.deviantart.com/art/Wolf-And-Butterflies-Tattoo-95846064

I would like that design on my calf muscle maybe 7-8 inches long and about 3-4 inches wide. I'm worried that the tribal area's are too fine/detailed for the artists to draw though.

Could anybody give me any insight on the design please?



Answer
Well it is pretty but I think that once you take it to the shop you can have them tweak it so that it is unique to you. You don't want this tattoo because what if someone else has it. So don't worry about the design just ask the artist to tweak it and see if you like it. If not, than widen it more.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: i need a challenge can someone give me a tattoo to design? (female only)?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment