Friday, August 30, 2013

Where can I find a template or a print out of butterfly wings?

butterfly tattoo prints
 on ... Tattoo Pictures Typically Tribal Butterfly Tattoos Design Art Gallery
butterfly tattoo prints image
Q. I'm cosplaying as Miku Hatsune, and i'm making my own headphones. They are supposed to have butterfly wings on the ear part, but I can't find any blank wings that I can glue on to to the headphones I already have.

I'd buy a new pair of headphones, but they're $50 dollars. And I don't want to spend that much money on something i'm not going to be using often.


Answer
I went further for you and found 50 pages of tattoo butterfly's. Of course the wings showed up beautifully so you have a lot to go through to pick the one you like. They have a lot of tattoo's listed so just scroll down to butterfly's.

http://www.eviltattoo.com/

Anyone has some really cool lower back butterfly tattoo designs?

Q. imma going to get one for my lower back. anyone has any recommendations or tips? i saw some but they don't look very good. high quality is impt so i can print immedtely...


Answer
Yeah I can understand the importance of having high quality tattoo designs. You can print them out right? You're smart girl. ;)

Lower back for a butterfly is just plain awesome. You SHOULD get it because I have it as well.

Expose it in the hot sun at a beach. You'll get the guys staring. No sheet lol.

But make sure you get one that's of DECENT style.

Here are some that I like. The 3rd one's my favourite :))




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Where can I find a template or a print out of butterfly wings?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment