Tuesday, August 13, 2013

What would be a nice little tattoo figure for a girl?

butterfly tattoo with initials
 on Wrist Tattoos Pictures and Images : Page 17
butterfly tattoo with initials image



Pixie


I want to get a little cute figure on my wrist (a simple one, not as complicated as tribal tattoos), but I don't know what would look good. Most of all, I would like it to be different, so I appreciate if you do not suggest a fairy, a butterfly or a star... Thanks!


Answer
look at symbols in chinese or japanese or infinity symbol or you could try and incorporate ur initial into something

What tattoo should I get in memory of my mother?




lakeshia b


My mother died a few years ago on New Years eve. She died from cancer. I never really knew her that well but I want to get a tattoo in memory of her. So what should i get


Answer
If you know her favorite flower, you could get that.
Or you could get an animal to represent one of her personality traits, or what she liked.
ex. dove - peace
butterfly - freedom
etc.
good luck ! :)
(you could also get her initials)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What would be a nice little tattoo figure for a girl?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment