Saturday, August 10, 2013

If I didnt feel a belly piercing would a tattoo on my right shoulder hurt?

butterfly tattoo on stomach
 on Butterfly Tattoo Designs  Amazing Tattoos, Ideas & Meaning
butterfly tattoo on stomach image



Im ROLLING


I had my belly done a year ago and I want a tattoo of a butterfly, medium sized, on the back of my shoulder. Also, five birds on my waist, below my stomach. Biggest bird will be the size of a penny.
do you think this would be a troubling tattoo?



Answer
I have my belly pierced and have a few tattoos too..to be honest,i'd go through the belly piercing any day compared to a tattoo!..However,a shoulder tat hurt me a lot less than the one beside my belly piercing..that said,my feet were even worse than that! I'd say,go for one and see how you get on,some people have a better pain threshold than others,you might be fine! 8)

What are your least favorite tattoos on others?




Nicole


Just bored lol. My least favorite would have to be disney characters and tribal tattoos!


Answer
disney characters without a doubt lol.
but i also really hate when people get tattos that are supposed to look like something eles, like the ankle braclet ones and rings and braclets.... ummm oh! and when people get things that are really common like stars and butterflies and lizards on the back of their shoulder. hmmm, also dream catchers get on my nerves a lot - i love them and what they mean but common? on your stomach or side? thats ridiculos lol




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: If I didnt feel a belly piercing would a tattoo on my right shoulder hurt?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment