Monday, August 26, 2013

What do Johnny 3 tears butterfly tattoos represent?

3 butterfly tattoo meaning
 on well the last one has chinese symbols :)
3 butterfly tattoo meaning image



Austin


Johnny 3 tears in Hollywood Undead has 3 of them on his hand and one on his neck, what do they mean? and I could not find the music category if there is one so I put it in this one, and if you don't know what they mean to him what do butterfly tattoos usually mean?


Answer
They represent he's VERY gay
I wouldn't even look at a GUY with butterfly tattoos specially if he's so EMO to call himself something as GAY as "johnny 3 tears" maybe they represent the times his daddy and uncle filmed each other abusing him, that's why he plays in a band called hollywood undead... Hellooooo?

How much do you think it would cost for this rib tattoo?




Jill


The tattoo place I'm going to is pretty high end. It's not "cheap" by any means, but it's not the most expensive.
I want to get the words "pretending to be happy while you're in pain is a perfect example of how strong you are" on my ribs/going down my side. I don't want the words to be huge, but I don't want them tiny either. I'm thinking maybe three or four lines tops for the whole thing. I also want 3 butterflies around the writing, and they'll be pretty big. The entire tattoo will probably take up the whole left side of my abdomen.

How much do you think it would cost? Is this pushing $200, do you think? Any opinions from people who have medium size rib tattoos? Thanks!



Answer
I don't have a rib tattoo but I definitely think it will push past $200 and climb high into $300 or $400 , especially if you want colour




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What do Johnny 3 tears butterfly tattoos represent?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment