Saturday, August 10, 2013

what is the best web site to go on for lower back tattoo designs?

butterfly tattoo design pictures
 on butterfly tribal tattoo designs | Tattoo Expo
butterfly tattoo design pictures image



xxxxx


i am a girl aged 18 and want a tattoo on my back. i want a bit of tribal in it and maybe a heart or butterfly. what is the best website to visit?


Answer
When I got my back ink I told the artist what I was looking for and he drew up a couple of different options for me to choose from. He worked with me until my decision was made up. You can see mine in my picture. If you let me know your email address, I can email a couple of pics.

What sight is the best for finding a butterfly tattoo?




hippiechic


If you have one & would like to share a picture of it I would be happy!!!

Thanks in advance!!!



Answer
I am not sure if you are looking for a design, a place to have it done or where to put it on your body. For the first two you will have to shop around. For the third, I can tell you I have seen a few small butterflys on women's vulvas that were pretty.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: what is the best web site to go on for lower back tattoo designs?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment