Saturday, August 31, 2013

Does anyone know a good tattoo parlor in the south east michigan/detriot michigan area?

butterfly tattoo realistic
 on Looking for unique Butterfly tattoos Tattoos? Butterfly
butterfly tattoo realistic image
Q. I'm looking for a very clean environment and an artist who could do a very realistic looking butterfly tattoo for me. I really hate the cartoony looking ones, but I've seen a girl online with dozens of realistic butterflies all over her body and it's just gorgeous. If anyone knows a good realistic tattoo artist who operates in a very clean tattoo shop, please let me know. Thank you!


Answer
well im from the detroit area myself, and ive been to American Pride tattoo, on woodward and catapla. They are very clean. And ive seen the man that works there, in his 20-30 and his work is very good. My other place would be eternal tattoo. I know of the one on 14 mile and crooks road. Its brand new, its only been there for about 2-3 years, i know theres another branch on 10 and gratiot heres the link, just click locations and you can see which artists are at which one and most of them have websites

http://www.eternaltattoos.com/

How much would you guess this tattoo will cost?




Ms. Kit


Ive googled tattoo prices and I read that tattoo prices vary for types of colors used, location and size. Perhaps some of you who have had tattoos could shed some light on this? How much would you guess this tattoo would cost?

A red fist sized butterfly on my hip.
The butterfly itself is about 3/4 the size of the whole fist, the reason its so big is because I want vines spreading from the butterfly at the top and the bottom


oh and its a realistic butterfly not a fantasy looking one.



Answer
usually tattoo's like that would cost 35, 50 or 75.
But if its colored then it would cost over 100.
Myne was as long as a hand and colored in all black it cost fricken 120 dollars!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Does anyone know a good tattoo parlor in the south east michigan/detriot michigan area?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment