Sunday, August 25, 2013

My 32 year old wife went to Vegas with her co-worker nurses and CNA friends. What should I do?

butterfly tattoo meaning prostitute
 on Paper Henna Tattoo Stencils - Henna Body Art
butterfly tattoo meaning prostitute image



Undecided


After ten years of marriage my 32 year old wife went to Vegas with her co-workers...all of them in their early 20s. She went to a club, met a guy and went back to his hotel and had sex. Now he calls her cell every now and then and she has a lot of other guy's numbers on her phone but she says she just has a lot of 'guy' friends. Before she left she started wearing the miniskirts, low cut tops with no bra and thongs and got a butterfly tattoo on her lower back. She also started drinking a lot and rarely stays home on her nights off. Now when she wears shirts or whatever that she got in Vegas it makes me sick in my stomach but I don't say anything. Should I leave her???


Answer
It seems to me that after 10 years of marriage, your wife should be more responsible. I'm not even married, I'm only 14, but doesn't marriage mean having a special bond? Vegas is notorious for one-night-stands and prostitutes, and your wife going there and hooking up is not just something you should shrug off. It's your choice to leave her, but it seems to me that after 10 years of living together she can just throw that all away in one night?

If you don't want to get divorced or whatever, you should try something like counseling or activities planned to gain each other's trust back. Remember, always be honest, tell her that you don't like this new look.

Which is a better place for a butterfly tattoo, the upper thigh or the upper, inner thigh?




lachatnoir


upper thigh: http://www.geocities.com/madteaparty_99/mh1.html
inner upper thigh..cant find an example picture lol, but inner upper thigh, as in the inside of the thigh, near the crotch
x



Answer
Where you get your tattoo should be up to you but can I point out that in certain cultures a butterfly tattoo means that you are a prostitute.

Not saying you are of course but thought you might like to know before you get inked.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: My 32 year old wife went to Vegas with her co-worker nurses and CNA friends. What should I do?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment