Wednesday, August 14, 2013

I have a simple small black outline of a butterfly tattooed on the upper right side of my chest?

butterfly tattoo no outline
 on ... vector : Tribal Moon Tattoo Labels: Flame Wolf Tribal Tattoo picture
butterfly tattoo no outline image



Carli


I wanna get more detail added to it and maybe add something to the other side to make it symmetrical. Any ideas?
by "making it more symmetrical" i mean put something on the other side of my chest... not on the same tattoo.



Answer
Get vampire bats attacking it

Does anyone know where I can find tattoos like these?




I_am_the_w


Tattoos that are just curvy outlines and very simple of hearts, butterflies, people or whatever? I like really simple and very small tattoos.


Answer
Any tattoo shop should have flash art on their walls that are like that. Just make sure that the tattooer is good at doing steady curvy lines.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I have a simple small black outline of a butterfly tattooed on the upper right side of my chest?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment