Sunday, August 11, 2013

Why is my two week old tattoo is wrinkled and gray in some places?

butterfly tattoo black
 on Tribal Butterfly Tattoos  On The Wrist | Kool Tattoos Ideas and ...
butterfly tattoo black image






I got a black tattoo of a butterfly two weeks ago. Ever since I have taken care of it as well as possible. I am using lubiederm 3 times a day and only a thin layer, but it still has become very wrinkled with lines throughout it. And even worse in some spots it looks very faded. Is this normal or am I doing something wrong? Any help would be really great.


Answer
yes that is completely normal for it to do that. it is not uncommon to need to go get it recolored once or twice before its color really stands out. many tattoo artists will go over the tat a couple times in the first year without charging you anything. if they do want to charge you then try and find one that will guarantee their work and ditch any that wont

I'm considering getting a tattoo on my lower back?




I have a q


I'm 15 and lately I have been thinking about getting a small black butterfly tattoo on my lower back (like 2 inches). I heard it really hurts to get tattoos, and someone told me that it can affect your baby if you are pregnant. I'm worried though because If I do get one I never want to regret it. And I don't want to get some kind of skin cancer. But I think getting a tattoo there would be pretty!
Suggestions?



Answer
you cant get skin cancer from a tattoo!! LMAO that is the funniest thing i have ever heard!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Why is my two week old tattoo is wrinkled and gray in some places?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment