Monday, August 26, 2013

What would be a nice tattoo for the back/shoulder area?

butterfly tattoo designs for shoulder
 on Shoulder Tattoos , Butterfly Back Tattoos , Butterfly Shoulder Tattoos ...
butterfly tattoo designs for shoulder image



JUUUULIA


I've been thinking about getting a tattoo but I'm not sure what to get exactly. Any good ideas? And once I decide what to get, what safety precautions should I take about the place, the artist, and the healing?


Answer
PLEASE oh PLEASE do NOT get a butterfly or something stupid like that.

WE (real) tattoo artists are sick of doing mundane, picked off the wall work, that you saw on your cousins, uncle's wife's babydaddy's mom's ankle.

Be original, draw the design yourself based on what you feel and where the pencil takes you. Then take it to a shop where you get a good vibe from the people behind the counter. If they can fix up the drawing and you like how they feel, then proceed, otherwise...stay a plainskin.

What kind of design should my tattoo be?




Bree_zy


I want to get a tattoo, although I probably won't for a few years (underage). But I was wondering what kind of design I should get. And where I should put it. I had 2 sisters that both have tattoos in between their shoulder blades. And I was thinking to get mine there too, but I'm not sure. I'm also thinking about getting a tree of life. See, I'm into natural stuff, like the tree of life, the OM sign, stuff like that. I want something that is deep and spiritual, that means something, not just some butterfly. Help?


Answer
This is such a huge decision because it will be with you forever. It is better to not choose one based on a poll or what you think is cool at the time, but something that has real significance to you personally.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What would be a nice tattoo for the back/shoulder area?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment