Saturday, August 31, 2013

What does a tattoo of a butterfly on your back mean and how much would it cost?

butterfly tattoo new school
 on ... robison artist byron velazquez rising dragon new york city new york
butterfly tattoo new school image
Q. i want a tattoo


Answer
It means you are about to make a big mistake. You won't even be able to see it, so why get it? Just don't do it is my advice to you! The true cost of a tattoo is a lifetime of regret. There is an 80% chance you will regret it in your lifetime. Many people will look at you with disgust, for tattoos are offensive to many, many people. Your chances of getting a good job will be greatly diminishedâmost companies will not hire you since your tattoo will be seen as offensive to other workers. There is nothing good about a tattoo. A tattoo is little better than a cartoonâyou canât get a good quality drawing on the human skin. Tattoos are an urban blight. They are ugly, like graffiti. Like graffiti, they lower the quality of the environment. Tattoos lower the quality of life, for everyone who has to see their ugliness. I donât like the whole concept of tattooing, the way these hideous cartoons are inked into the flesh of people through bloodletting and pain; to me they are a dark and evil art. Tattoos are closely linked to other forms of self harm, like cutting, piercing, drug use, etc.; they are hand-in-glove with these destructive behaviors. I donât like the way evil people encourage our vulnerable children to get tattooed, so they can make money off of them. They do not care that they are causing harm. And yet, these evil ones, these tattoo predators, are even admired by their deceived victims. Young people are fooled into wanting tattoos by degenerate Hollywood and the media. Kids think tattoos are cool and cutting edge, but over time, they wind up hating their tattoos. Far worse, they wind up hating themselves. Parents and older people are so afraid of being disliked that they say nothing against tattoos, even though they know better. Worse, some completely abandon their responsibility to provide sound guidance and even encourage the young ones to get tattooed. As far as tattoos being âartâ, that is garbage. A tattoo is NOT "a work of art". The human body is not a canvas and the abusers and mutilators who desecrate it are not artists. Most of their so called "art" is little better than comic book drawings. . More and more young people are buying into this Hollywood lie that tattoos are a cutting edge way to âexpressâ yourself. But that is so not true. You should express yourself with your words and actions, not by inking graffiti onto your living flesh. I have no tattoos. I hate tattoos and those who inflict them upon our young people. Do not listen to the many predators and enablers here, who encourage young people to abandon decency and live self indulgent and destructive lives. Young peopleâdo not get tattooed. Stay in school, do your best there, avoid drinking, drugs, tattoos and piercings, and avoid those who have them. Go to college, study science, mathematics, or business, and avoid liberal arts (unless you are wealthy and donât need to make a living). God bless you in your life.

Here is my poem about you getting a tattoo. I hope you will think about it.

What Have You Done?

The predator waits with his needle.
When you go to him,
He stabs you again and again and
The blood flows.
Why do you let him?

Pain from a hundred piercings.
No matter how many you endure,
Your precious blood will never
quench your vanity.

Look!
Thereâs a blot,
a blight
on your skin, once so clean.
What have you done?

The angels cry,
and demons laugh in delight.
You're lost, child.
You're marked.
Youâve lost your way.

My dad threatened to kick me out if I got a tattoo?




Kara


So, I'm 19, and next week, it will be one year since I've cut. The butterfly project really helped me get this far, and I was planning on getting a butterfly on my wrist, which is where most of my scars are. I'm not planning on going to college, because my band got a record deal, but I don't have enough money do buy my own place. What should I do?
Thank you for all the congratulations. It means so much. I think I'm going to wait until I can rent at least.



Answer
Listen, I love tattoos, and I myself am covered in them. However, they are a commitment. Whether you agree with your Dad or not, you are still living under his roof, and thus accepting his rules.
And why would you BUY your first place? Have you not heard of renting? That is what normal people do. Get some friends together and rent a place you can afford. And don't fall for the crap that renting is "throwing money away". It's providing a home, without the massive costs of insurance, taxes and maintenance, on top of mortgage interest.
I rented until I finished graduate school, and was nearly 30. I certainly didn't want the hassle of owning real estate prior to that.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What does a tattoo of a butterfly on your back mean and how much would it cost?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment