Tuesday, August 20, 2013

What are some ideas to use as tattoos fillers?

butterfly tattoo sleeves
 on Gypsy Tattoos Pictures and Images
butterfly tattoo sleeves image



Rye'sGirl


I already have 3 medium sized tattoos on my right leg, just the lower part (the calf area) and I wanted to get tatts all the way around my leg from my ankle to my knee. But I was wondering about what to use as fillers, the spaces that will be in between each tattoo. I know smoke is a popular choice but I was wondering if anyone had any other ideas..


Answer
Depending on what you already have you could get a number of things like if you have 3 girly tattoos say a butterfly a pixi and a uh flower you could have a nature theme like flowers or vines or sky. But say the tattoos are all different you could get swirls, faded stars, or a sunset. I have a whole sleeve piece done with a sunset on the top part of my arm with a tattoo over the sunset and have a sea theme on the lower arm. Get something that thoroughly expresses who you are and what you love and you can't go wrong. Best of luck.

Will getting a wrist tattoo affect my job chances?




JJ


I had wrist surgery about 2 years ago which left me with a prominent scar that looks like I've tried to cut my wrists. I want a medium sized rose tattoo to cover it up but I'm not sure how that would sit with future employers. Would the tattoo be preferable to the large scar to employers?


Answer
Go for it!

I have a butterfly on my left wrist and I want to be a teacher. I have always said that if they have a problem with a butterfly then I shouldn't work there. I'm getting my 3rd one this summer!

You could always get bracelets to cover it up or even get the tattoo so it looks like a bracelet. I know someone who has done that and she has received so many compliments on it :D Also, I think hers is a rose as well or maybe a different flower but nonetheless it was a flower!

You could always be careful what you wear to the interview and make sure you cover it up with a long sleeve shirt. It really should come down to the way you present yourself and your qualifications!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are some ideas to use as tattoos fillers?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment