Friday, August 30, 2013

Idea for tattoo on lower/middle back?

butterfly tattoo pubic area
 on Tattoos - The Female View
butterfly tattoo pubic area image



FR33 L1K3


My mom and I have had alot of problems in the past, and just now getting over the whole schpeil, I thought it would be a very cool thing for us to go in together and get tattoos of possibly the same thing. I wanted to do it maybe close to X-mas.
~~~
My idea was for a gun, with thick vines wrapped all around the barrel, and a flower growing out of the end. Also a butterfly with a beach scene in the wings landing down atop the barrel, possible somthing else to tie it all together.
*lots of color
*lots of shading
We just so happened to be watching Miami Ink the other night together and she said things like "I wish I had gotten a tattoo on my lower back"

What do you think?



Answer
Well do not get one there unless you want every guy who sees it thinking you are a hooker or work in Adult movies, get your mum to watch a few and you will quickly find out what I mean.

I think the sexiest place for a tattoo for women is around the pubic area but it will hurt like hell. A butterfly with a beach scene in the wings sounds awesome forget the rest, design something yourself or have someone design it for you.

TATTOOS GUARANTEED TO TWO WEEKS AFTER DEATH - sign in tattoo parlour.

Tattoo I deas for my pubic mound area?




"Angel"


I really want a creative tatto for my mound & havent got a clue what to put, I love fairys & hearts, I only have one tattoo on my ankle small hebrew letters that says first born.I am not into the cherries rose or butterfly corny stuff. i am an artist by nature but i cant think of a thing to put there thats going to be forever??? Also I started wanting a tat down there yrs. ago because I saw a girl on my jobs that said "yummy" it was cute now I have gotten up the nerves for the pain but cant decide..serious answers only pls.
I saw the bad girls show & I REALLY-liked the heart with devil horns but it seems kinda satanic I just dont know about those horns..lol



Answer
Part of me doesn't want to say, at risk of seeming likea spamme, but i had a funny idea ages ago, btu it's kinda rude...
it's a pot of skittles (the sweets) and then above them, a rainbow, then along either the top of the rainbow or below the pot it says the skittles logo "Taste the Rainbow"
;)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Idea for tattoo on lower/middle back?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment