Thursday, August 1, 2013

I want to get a tattoo, but I can't decide?

butterfly tattoo images lower back
 on tattoos: butterfly tattoos for girls
butterfly tattoo images lower back image



princess01


I'm certain that I want to get a tattoo somewhere on my back. I have been thinking about this for a long time, and I am certain that I want one. The thing is, I'm just not sure what to get. I don't know if I want it to be tribal, have flowers, butterflies, etc. This is probably a stupid question, but can anyone help me find a way to decide?


Answer
Welll......is there anything that has a meaning to you, or represents you? Or have an image that you just really love? I had an image of this bird saved to my computer since I was like 17 or 18 waiting for the right time to get a tattoo of it because i just loved it. (i'm 21 now) So I finally got it this past Friday and it's awesome. I got mine on my back too, the low, far right side.
Maybe look at things that have meaning or look through photos on ur computer, mayeb you'll come across something and go "oh yeah, I forgot I had this picture, it's awesome"
lol =) good luck!!

How much would a tattoo like this cost?




Erica


http://media.photobucket.com/image/star%20tattoo/APPLEBOTTOMZ69/tattoo-1.jpg?o=68

or like this one
http://media.photobucket.com/image/hip%20tattoo/amyaddis/starttattoohip.jpg?o=17



Answer
I like the second one better in my opinion. It looks classier to me. The first one is gonna cost you ALOT more money than the second one. The first one might run you over $200, AT THE LEAST. But the second one is alot smaller. So It might be about $100-$160. Depends on the place you go to, the artist, and where you getting the tattoo. I just got a small butterfly on my lower stomach about a week ago and it was $130. Because of the location and the it had color to it.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I want to get a tattoo, but I can't decide?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment