Saturday, April 19, 2014

About my tattoo decision?

Q. K.. I just sort of want an opinion on a tattoo I got when I was 14. I know, 14 seems like a young age. And no.. I'm not some rebellious teenage girl. Haha.

But anyways... When I was 14, I loved the band Green Day. And before you read on, I really do not want your opinion on the band itself, more about my tattoo that represents the band. The tattoo is actually really pretty. One of my older sisters designed it for me, and I love it. It's a red heart grenade with black and white butterfly wings. It's inside my wrist, and it's not very big. I don't really regret getting it, but I'm honestly not a huge fan of Green Day anymore. It doesn't hugely symbolize Green Day, it just has one of their most famous logo's. I don't know.. I guess I just want thoughts on it?


Answer
You can always say it represents something else? After all the beauty of tattoos are the multiple meanings it could have. If it's a nice design and it's well done, then you're quite fortunate at such a young age, most young people with tattoos are done illegally and therefore badly.
Personally, it sounds quite nice to me, seems quite feminine and colourful.

I have symbolic Tattoos what are yours?

Q. I've gotten two when I was younger.. a rose with a sword and a tribal spider. this time around I got one, well they could count as two. On my wrists.

This time around, I got them as symbolic meaning for my current heart ache

I am Japanese and there is really no symbolic word that means both Hello and Goodbye at the same time. So I used a word that was in Italian.

Why Italian? Ah.. it is because my ex girlfriend loves and would want to see Italy someday. That is the symbolic reason 1# I still love her.

The word is Ciao. ah.. why Ciao

It means Hi and it means Bye

So one Wrist says Ciao and the other says Babe. Both having a small tribal spiked design at the bottom that the tattoo artist came up with himself.

Ciao Babe, Hi babe Bye babe.

This is because my ex is always coming in out of my life.. as my girlfriend sometimes and my ex others..

Ciao babe..

The next tattoo I plan on getting is a koi or a goldfish on my forearm I want to dedicate it to my grandmother Junko


Answer
My first tattoo was a design choosen by my best friend at uni, this is very symbolic as it shows we will be friends forever. We still are extremely close nearly ten years on!

My second was a yellow rose symbolising friendship (depends on which book of flower meanings you read) which I got with a group of my friends we all have it in a slightly different place.

My third is my own stylised butterfly design which I drew to symbolise my freedom after splitting up with an abusive ex at the same time as leavinga dead end job. It was almost like I was the catapiller emerging from my coccoon.

My fourth is a row of stars, one for each of the men in my family.

My fifth is a heart on my wrist to remind me no matter how bad life gets there will always be someone out there in the world that loves me, this fact makes life worth living no matter how bad it feels.

My sixth is a word that is symbolic to my and my closest friend only.

My seventh is a fire symbol which symbolise my passion for life and my drive to succeed!

My eighth is my star sign, which obviously symbolises me. LOL a little vain perhaps.

My ninth is a cherry blosson design, made to resemble both the strong women in my family (Chinese meaning) and the transitional nature of life (the Japanese Buddhist meaning) both are important to me.

My tenth and eleventh will both be meaningful phrases, two phrases that I live by!

So every tattoo I have symbolises someone or something extremely important to me.
I'm so glad that you have put so much time and effort into thinking about the meaning of your tattoos, that way you should never regret having them done.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: About my tattoo decision?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment