Friday, April 4, 2014

I want to get a foot tattoo...but?




--bella


So I want to get a butterfly tattoo going down my foot (top of the foot). Something thats not too big.. Im trying to find a nice butterfly with maybe another design to elongate the tattoo. Can you find me some examples of nice butterfly foot tattoos? I also like colors like purple, blue, yellow/orange.


Answer
Photobucket.com has some really good ideas for any kind of tattoos... Here are a few pictures I've found...


http://media.photobucket.com/image/butterfly%20foot%20tattoos/CrazyWhiteGal/Tattoos/2.jpg?o=1 The best thing about this tattoo is that you can ask the tattooist to put whatever colors into that you want and it will still look fabulous. <3


And I really like this one... Not your traditional butterfly, but still very beautiful... http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i129/whybnormal5/footness.jpg

pictures small Foot tattoo ideas?




Danielle


I want to get a tattoo on my foot, right above my pinkie toe. I want something small, like a heart, butterfly, flower, etc. do you have any good pictures or ideas?


Answer
I have a line of three butterflies and I always get compliments on it...
other cute ideas are shooting stars or little dog feet prints.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I want to get a foot tattoo...but?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment