Sunday, April 13, 2014

need some tattoo ideas....?

Q. so, i want a small tattoo on the back of my neck that represents freedom, a new start, a new life, and new choices. i have a few ideas but am so open to new ones before i make a decision.

if you could give specifics or even email me pics or links or whatever...i want one that will show that i am a tough girl but can submit when necessary. one that shows i am independent but i know my limits.

i dunno. just some ideas would be nice!!!!


Answer
Japanese cherry blossoms represent new growth and beauty in Japanese culture.

butterfly tattoo designs may symbolize a new beginning or the start of a new life.

The dolphin has symbolic meaning - lives in water, water has power to âwash awayâ past problems and rejuvenate. In this sense, person is able to make new start. the dolphin represents death of past lifestyle and birth of new life. also viewed as symbol of prosperity and guidance.

Many people get a koi fish tattoo when they start something new.

Shooting star tattoos represent the wishes that we have for our future.

Good luck making your choice - hope you love it and its meaning!!

Some tattoo ideas I have, opinions?




Staciarain


I'm sixteen, and I don't plan on getting a tattoo until I'm well over eighteen and have thought about the design for a long time.

I have been speculating about certain designs though, and a few are going on my list of ideas.

A small, feminine koi fish with mostly outlining and a little bit of color

The words "Don't Panic" as a reference from Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy

A small "torn flesh" tattoo (http://www.checkoutmyink.com/assets/photos/0032/9703/helmutbiotechmech_large.jpg) with zebra stripes underneath

Something from alice in wonderland

My own design, which looks something like this http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y290/StaciaRain/tattoocopy.jpg

I absolutely WILL NOT get any of the following: Hearts, stars, flowers, names, banners, asian symbols, butterflies, fairies, dolphins, yin and yang, celtic/tribal symbols, old english, insert any other cliche tattoo here. I know I'm contradicting that above with the koi fish/alice in wonderland ideas, but those I think are less common and easier to personify.

Also, any tattoo I get will be relatively small and preferably sans outline if I can get away with it. I won't do anything on my lower back, arms, ankles, or wrists.

Opinions? Comments?
Apparently the torn flesh link doesn't work, here's another example

http://www.checkoutmyink.com/tattoos/fireblader/79521



Answer
didnt someone just ask a question of where to find torn flesh tattoos with zebra print underneath?? hmm sounds like someone stole your idea, or you stole theirs?
i really like your don't panic one, just something about those words.

not all of your 'cliche' tattoos are cliche..here is a really cool butterfly tattoo:
http://tattoosartdesignspictures.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/butterfly-tattoos-tattoo-designs-photo-pictures-5.jpg
and i have seen some really pretty banner tattoos.

eta: also, maybe with the torn flesh one you should just have like a 'patch' instead of torn flesh? in my opinion, the torn flesh ones look a little weird, like gross cause they are torn flesh lol..? i have a patch [i guess you could call it but it like curves with my body] of leopard print going from my foot to about half way up my calf on the inside of my leg, and i get lots of compliments on it.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: need some tattoo ideas....?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment