Thursday, April 17, 2014

Choice on tattoo words?




tom c


Hey guys... I am getting two tattoos, one on the back of each triceps going down towards my elbow. I was planning on getting the words Live and Love written on my left and right arm respectively. I am an 18 year old jock who plays lacrosse in college and I was wondering if you thought it was a little gay because that is what i have heard from some people. A second choice was to get No Fear and then No Regret. Just wondering what you guys thought. thanks for the input. :)
Im not getting them below my elbows so employers wont visibly see them. I have already thought about that hah. On another note I do know what no fear is and I actually thought of that to. It was more of an opinion tho what you guys liked better just to get more input.



Answer
You should show your confidence and get what you want, how you want it, why you want it, where you want it etc. It is not your word choice or the placement, but how you wear your skin. So don't settle for words that are fine (but not your 1st choice), because people who are not you and who you probably won't even be around your whole life, say some thoughtless thing to you about it (out of their envy, or fear, or whoknowswhat reasons).

Personally, from my point of view of several decades,.. those words are very poignant and beautiful, and elegant. They state what everyone wants, they are two of the most important words, they do not belong to masculine or feminine, but to everyone.

And as far as masculinity, you could put a fairy with butterflies and flowers on a confident heterosexual male, and it would just be what is was, .. it certainly wouldn't make him gay,... and if he had a great smile and a wonderful sense of humor, everyone would love it. And if it was done by a great artist, as well, people would be gaped mouthed and wish that they could pull off such a masterpiece and look so good!

Now, do it right, and get good script, and work done with quality ink and line by a reputable licensed artist, work those muscles (but not while it heals lol) so that the letters will ride nicely on your arm. I envision a thick, bold line look... I think it would be very cool.

And wear your skin well!

Your experiences with colored tattoo removal?




Jane Doe


I have a tattoo of a butterfly about the size of my fist on my lower back. It's black and purple and red/pink and really ugly. I got it done at a kitchen table illegally originally, and then touched up legally a few years later. I still don't like it though. It also feels bumpy in a couple places where the artist pressed way too deep, like the tips of the top wings and the antennas. Ideally I'd like it to be 100% gone because it's so ugly and I also don't like the location, but I'd at least be able to get it lightened enough to get a totally different tattoo.


Answer
Tattoo removal always leave scars and inky blotches in the skin. In other word, worse that before. The only real option is a coverup from a coverup artist.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Choice on tattoo words?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment