Wednesday, April 2, 2014

I am looking for a butterfly tattoo that has the confederate flag thru it?




Sherry


I found it once, but I wasn't ready to get a tattoo then + that shop has since closed. I have looked thru several sites, but haven't found it yet. Any help would be greatly appreciated.


Answer
Go to a shop that you have done some "homework" on and ask the artist (the one you would like to do your piece) to design an original piece of art for you. You would feel so much better knowing that your tattoo is an original. Yes, it can have some aspects of the other tattoo you saw in the other shop, but ultimately,........ having one that is a custom piece feels very different than having some flash put on you. Good luck.

Which tattoos are you tired of seeing?




Queen of t


Personally Im tired of:
Butterflies
Hearts
Stars
and Chinese Letters



Answer
The same flash butterfly, cherries, tribal anything, koi, cherry blossoms seem the be the newest trend, crosses, rosary beads around the ankle, nautical stars, lettering, shooting stars, ankle vines, angel wings(though some of them out there freakin' rock), faeries, Tinkerbell, moons, stars, and suns.

Okay, I am the owner of some butterfly tattoos. In my defense, they are photo-realistic, not the same butterfly that someone just picked off the wall. There is some spectacular tribal work out there as well. It may not be original as far as style but, I would judge them by how clean the line work is and how black the black is. If the work is good, tribal is much easier to stomach. Same goes for faeries. Amy Brown created some beautiful faeries. I'm just tired of seeing the same ones over and over again. I used the think I wanted a tattoo on my feet. Now everybody has them and it's lost it's appeal for me.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I am looking for a butterfly tattoo that has the confederate flag thru it?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment