Sunday, April 6, 2014

Tattoo Designs for One life, No regrets?




Blaizer35


I was wanting to get a tattoo with the words "One life" on top and "No Regrets" on the bottom. I was thinking about getting a traditional style skull and rose buds with it but im not sure. Are there any other things that represent having just one life? Living life to the fullest? thanks for the help.


Answer
I have a butterfly on my back with an eye on its wing. Get something symbolic to you, not something that is commonly recognized to other people. What is something in your life that means One life and No regrets?

Is there something that has happned to you that makes you want to get this?

Death Before Dishonor Tattoo (2 Questions.)?




asoupspoon


Alrighty so ive been looking around at tattoos and i stumbled across the quote "Death Before Dishonor"
When i saw it i liked it right off the bat(<-spelled right?)

So i looked more into it and i guess its used as a "Military Tattoo" I am not in the Military (although i do plan on enlisting with in the next couple of years)


My Questions.

A. If i where to get a tattoo that said "Death Before Dishonor" would i get "crap" for not being in the military? (ask your self would YOU say something about it?)

B. (IF i would not get any crap) I would like suggestions on some kind of design to go with the Tattoo

NOTE: Tattoo would be on my chest or my back. (if you can find something else im open for it!)

Thanks

~Soup.



Answer
I don't know dude. I have issues with cliche' tattoos - that included. It's a cool quote and all, but it's not something I would have tattooed on me. Far too many people go around preaching that when that's all they are is living dishonorably. Granted, I feel this way about not only that (because I knew someone who got that same tattoo. He also got a scary clown and a 666 tattooed to his lip.) but tattoos like butterflies, Chinese characters, and names.

If you were my friend, I probably wouldn't give you too much shit about it...but I would tease you a little (unless you really DID live up to that philosophy). My school of thought on tattoos is that it should be a carefully considered design (my rule is that I have to absolutely LOVE the idea for at least a year first. Believe me, there have been quite a few designs I liked insanely for 2 weeks and then decided it was retarded. On the other side, I saw a tattoo 10 years ago when I was pregnant I STILL want to this day but have to have it designed.) that is a personal expression of who you are and what you're about. Getting something that other people have, to me, is just weak. But, like I said..that's just me. I have a friend who has the prism and rainbow from The Dark Side of the Moon and for most people, I would just roll my eyes - but Pink Floyd is SO much of who he is and how he identifies himself that it makes sense.

Give it a few months to stew in your brain. If you like the idea still - then get the bitchinest "death before dishonor" tattoo ever! And involve blacklight ink...that's my newest obsession right now.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Tattoo Designs for One life, No regrets?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment