Sunday, April 13, 2014

Self Harm tattoo ideas?




Emmaline


I do still self harm but I know I'll be free one day from it.

I do burn myself and cut.

What kind of tattoo should I get once I'm recovered? I want something bold. Though my ideas are pretty lame at the moment.
Thanks.



Answer
my sister and I did self harm. She has "love" tattooed on her wrist. if you've ever heard of the organization "To write love on her arms" they help people who do self harm or so says my sister. The butterfly idea stated above is a good one. And it's a great way to not cut. you can watch the video i'll link below it's a good way to keep from cutting and has helped many people from what i've heard.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKfSUOcPKvk

Then once you recover you can get a butterfly as a reminder that you surpassed the addiction. I know too well how it is to have cut before. It's hard but I can assure you if you get help, just from anyone, it won't be as hard. Get someone to support you. Have someone draw the butterflies on you that way they mean more to you. I'm sure you can make it through this, stay strong and keep an eye on your goal. You can do this. If it helps I have faith in you :)

I need advice on my new tattoo i wanna get?




angie0101


so i dont wanna get my fiance full name but i do want his initial i also want a butterfly in my butterfly i want leopard print hot pink and torquoise color and i wanna get it on my left side shoulder. please i need some advice or some drawings i really need some ideas i am open to anything cool.


Answer
Don't do it! Look at it this way - if you had gotten a tattoo 10 years ago what would it have been of? Sponge Bob or something like that? How would you feel about having that tattoo for THE REST OF YOUR LIFE now? In 10 years from NOW I guarantee that you are not going to have the same taste that you do now, but if you get a tattoo you are going to be STUCK with it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOaRIj6vIpQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmgyhGt8KTU
http://www.av1611.org/tattoos/regret.html




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Self Harm tattoo ideas?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment