Thursday, April 17, 2014

Help with tattoo design?




Jennifer


I lost my dad in October of last year. We had a lot of issues that we were working on at the time of his death...I have been planning a tattoo since then and am planning on the 1 year mark getting it! What i have decided to get are the words I forgive you on my back left shoulder blade...I found it on pinterest someone had done it because it was lyrics to a song and it had 4 butterflies. I wasn't planning on taking someone elses tattoo but was trying to get an idea. As soon as i saw the tattoo i knew it was what i was going to do i feel like it is my own in the sense of the meaning and I would like to do a different picture rather than butterflies. I am afraid of actual butterflies so it would seem weird to have them tattooed on me. Although in the picture it was beautiful. Since i have the meaning more in the text i am open to the picture that would look good with it. Any ideas would be great! Thanks!
http://pinterest.com/pin/538813542889025260/
The only issue i have with putting something he was interested in on me is that it owuld make my tattoo very manly and I am not into that I want something that fits me too. He was interested in working on cars, mustangs(car), nascar, gb packers, stuff like that...All things I would never in a million years put on my body.
I also was thinking birds my other tattoo is a bird and I feel like it would look as if I am obsessed with birds which i am not... lol Maybe I am over thinking it but i want it to be perfect!



Answer
Hi the tattoo sounds great so far, hm well you could just get the words? or else like birds or a flower or a dragon fly theres loads of things, you dont have to get the things he likes but maybe what reminds you of him when you think of your dad what do you think of? And maybe work from that? Good luck :D

sexy tattoo design guys only?




lolybad1


leave a link to a a sexy tattoo that u want ur girl to have not to big thoe


Answer
While the following links attract my eye:
http://www.freetattoodesigns.org/butterfly-tattoos.html
(see abdomen)
http://tattoos.lovetoknow.com/Sexy_Tattoos
(see hidden: tummy tat and lower back)
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/pictures/view/232063/
(see multiple attractive women with great long tattoos)
After a few seconds I want to know why they got those tattoos. If they said 'cause I thought they'd be sexy,' I'd instantly be turned off. It has to mean something to you. Tattoos are an expression of the artist who drew and colored it, and the person who the tattoo is on. The artwork becomes just ink and lines if it is meaningless.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Help with tattoo design?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment