Thursday, April 17, 2014

Tribal Butterfly Tattoo Designs - any cool ones?

Q. Hey all. I am planning to get a butterfly tattoo. preferably something that looks fierce but it must be tribal.

I dont want people to say hey what a cute tattoo but wow, you are fierce eh.... hehe.

So, anyone has any nice ones?


Answer
Fierce? Honestly, it depends on your individual as well. If you act all cute and stuffs, a tattoo won't make a difference.

But if you were to dress like a samurai, damn even I would be scared of you lol.

Anyway most tribal tattoo are simple and yeah mostly people won't say they're CUTE compared to butterflies and stars.

You won't go wrong.

Here are some cool ones you might like... But hey, if I were you, I would go for dragon tattoos. They are way fiercer lol.

Pink butterfly/stars and fairy dust tattoo!?




amybabyluv


id really like to get a tatto on my wrist of like 3 baby pink butterflys with dust and stars, but i can't find a decent idea anywhere - - i sort of know what i want, but even a few pics of tattoos might help (girlie ones) - if any of u have a tattoo can u tell me what is it please?


Answer
Niki STFU.

Anyway, onto your question, it sounds to me like you already have your design. You know what you want and you can describe it well. You shouldn't go out looking for the exact design you want already drawn up, you want it to be original just for you.

Go to the tattoo studio you want to get it done at and tell them what you want. Sure if you want you can take some examples, but they only have to hold elements of what you want, like "I like this butterfly style" or whatever, then they will draw your design up for you.

Good luck :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Tribal Butterfly Tattoo Designs - any cool ones?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment