Tuesday, April 1, 2014

ideas for a new tattoo?




P&&C


Well my first tattoo sort of has meaning but for the most part it was a little spontaneous. i love music and stars and i got a trail of music notes and stars on the side of my lower back NOT to a tramp stamp. but for my second i want something really meaningful something that represents who i am...i was thinkin my last name but im also hispanic maybe something cultural? so i dunnoo...IDEAS??


Answer
my grandma passed away from colon cancer, so i got a tattoo of a butterfly and the body of the butterfly is the colon cancer ribbon. i love it, and i love even more that it has such a special meaning.

Does anyone know if there is Lung Cancer Awareness Flower...color?




nicky1119


I am getting my tattoo added on, My papa was diagnosed with Lung Cancer the beginning of last year, unfortunatly he is loosing his battle. I want to get something added to my tattoo representing Lung Cancer. right now my tattoo has two flowers and Two butterflies. I want to add a flower that represents lung cancer and also a little bird with music notes (because he LOVES singing) if anyone has any ideas about the flower...and the lung cancer awareness color is, it would be very much appreciated!!!


Answer
White Daffodils for Lung Cancer
Pearl colored ribbon for Lung Cancer




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: ideas for a new tattoo?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment