Monday, April 7, 2014

Military & tattoos....please answer?




Britt B


I want to join the air force but i have 8 tattoos. One on the back of my neck (treble clef w/notes), one behind each ear(treble clef and bass clef), 4 on my back(butterfly, cross w/my grandmas name, the letter B with 2 stars on each side and a crown) and one on my ankle (moms name). I heard that you cannot join the air force with visible tattoos. Is this true? Because if it is I'm going to the army because I know you can have them there.


Answer
The tattoos behind the ears will disqualify you for sure and possibly the one on your neck. You can try other branches, but the ones behind your ears may disqualify you completely from enlisting at all, especially since recruiting numbers are strong, so there is less need to grant waivers.

I just thought of a tattoo i might like any ideas?




~Nebraska


Another tattoo, i just thought of.

I would say, Dream Believe Live in pretty lettering

But what could i put with it or between it?

Like stars, flowers, butterflies?

Ideas?
thanks!



Answer
What about a honeysuckle vine growing out of a seed and wrapping around or through the letters? Maybe it could run through the D, go into the top part of the B and flow into the bottom part before wrapping around the L and then finishing in a massive flower?




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Military & tattoos....please answer?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment