Saturday, April 5, 2014

quote for a tattoo, any ideas?







i want something that is inspiring but depressing. ive had a hard past with drugs. running away, addictions. nd im currently overcoming all of that, i want something meaningful to me.. any ideas?


Answer
I haven't gone through what you have, but I had an abusive childhood, I'm a rape victim, and I've had a child die. (he was stillborn) So I designed this tattoo: It's a colorful butterfly (red, orange, yellow) sitting on a vine with thorns and rose buds. It wraps around my bicep. The meaning behind it is "Through the love and the pain that I've endured in my life, I can still spread my wings and fly."
I hope you can find something that works for you.

Plus, I want to congratulate you on your courage to overcome all of the negatives in your life and come out on top!

Can my tattoo be covered even though...?




oic


Sigh, so I go a tattoo when I was 16. I can here the lectures now! I am now 24 and I so regret it. It's a butterfly with tribal designs (a back tattoo) on my ANKLE. It's so dark and big though. Most people don't realize there is even a butterfly there until they look closer. The memory is also bad. But I don't know if I could even get it covered because of the size and darkness of it. I thought of trying to get it lasered and putting a new one there but I know it will cost about $300 for the laser and how ever much for the new one.

Here's a pic. Hopefully the link works.

http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa8/hd_chick85/Tattoo/butterflytat.jpg



Answer
I got a tattoo of a bee (it was dark...mostly all black...very little bit of yellow). It looked like a fly! It was awful. I got it covered up with a very large flower and you can't even see the old bee anymore (I also got a new and better bee above the flower..and the artist added a ladybug, too!) - http://picasaweb.google.com/debbieleebee/OldSchoolPictures#5142528527279325618




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: quote for a tattoo, any ideas?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment