Wednesday, April 2, 2014

We all will laugh at gilded butterflies?




///


I am looking at getting the full Shakespearean quote, if not this improvised one above tattooed on left shoulder blade (yes, similar to megan fox). I understand, for the most part, the meaning of the quote but I have no clue what play it's take from so I'd love to know that and if anyone could give a better definition of the quote as well that would be lovely!
Thankyou(:



Answer
romeo and Juliette maybe
(edit)
No actually it's from king Lear I just remembered it

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_did_Shakespeare_mean_by_'We_will_all_laugh_at_gilded_butterflies'

i am getting a tattoo and it it is labeled 'leftherrey'. Any definitions?




sdbrown88


the tattoo looks like a gothic butterfly. found it on tattoo finder.com


Answer
what do you mean labeled. leftherrey..like that was the name of the tat or the brand or what?




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: We all will laugh at gilded butterflies?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment