Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Tattoo placement help? ?

Q. So in about 8 months ish (lots of time to think and decide still :]) I'm gonna be getting a tattoo of three or four monarch butterflies just flying up. I am not entirely sure where to place it though! Im being careful as to where to place it since im still young so I do not know what I will be doing job wise years from now but the current plan is a hair styling course and being a hairdresser (which I'm not sure how that job is about tattoos). I've been thinking about my ankle area going up my inner leg but it wouldn't be easy to hide in summer an I heard the ankle hurts a lot. I've also been thinking about my shoulder blade but then I cant see it :( and also my thigh just about my knee so it can be covered with normal shorts or a skirt but you can see it in bathing suit of shorter shorts. So back, ankle, and thigh. Any other places that would be a possibility???? What are your opinions on those ones??


Answer
Well the placement of the tattoo is just as important as the design, so dont rush it.
Why must you get it in 8 months?
Theres no hurry.

Anyway, usually hair dressing stores are pretty accepting of tattoos.
I go to TiGi for my hair and my hair stylist is quite covered in tattoos.

I think the best place would be on your foot, have 3 or 4 butterflys flying upwards around the angle of your foot arch.
Tattoos look best when they flow with the natural shape of your body.
Another location could be behind your ear, following your hair line or on your waist, flying around your hip bone.

Ankle - Could be nice, a bit like the foot.
Thigh - Sounds a bit awkward, usually thighs look better with bigger tattoos that take up almost all of the space of the thigh rather than a few small butterflies, especially if they are down towards your knee.
Shoulder - Ive never really liked this location unless its apart of a full back/sleeve

Help I don't know where to get my next tattoo!?

Q. I'm planning my next tattoo which will be my 3rd I'm having 6 butterflies each individual butterfly to represent each family member I have lost in my family but I'm undecided where to have it and what style butterfly to have ... My first tattoo I had is in the centre of top of my back and the other one on my right foot but I don't know where to have my next one help!!!


Answer
You could have it going from under your knee to your ankle on your left leg. I think it would look really cool. You could have them going down sort of wrapping around your leg. If that makes any sense! Lol Talk to your tattoo artist, I'm sure they will be able to give you excelent advise on where a good place would be. :)

I would suggest NOT getting it on your ribs. If you ever become pregnant it will ruin your tattoo! :( It would be really terrible to get this beautiful tattoo only to have it ruined a little while later.My tattoo artist advised me not to get any tattoos on my torso area because they will get ruined during pregnancey.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Tattoo placement help? ?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment