Thursday, April 3, 2014

got tattoos/piercings??

Q. anybody that has tatts piercings, what and where, why?? do you think they can get adictive?? I think so, my first was my belly button for my 15 b-day my mom took me in, later on i got another one on the bottom! now i have my nose, two in my belly button, two in my tongue, my ears, my nose and im going to get the other side done. I have a colorful big butterfly on my left ankle, and a big angle with it's arms over her knees and she is crying, it's really pretty with big wings. thats on my back! i want more of both!!!! right now im pregnant so as soon as the baby comes im going!!! :)


Answer
I have many tattoos and piercings, so I'm not going to give Why for ALL of them.
-I got my nipples pierced to make me feel better about my small boobs.
-I got all my piercings down below because they are beautiful.
-Stretched my lobes to get more pretty jewelry, stretched one of my navel piercings because I wanted something different. And I am stretching my tongue to make it an anchor for when I get my tongue split, so the split doesn't grow back.
-Got my wings on my back because I've always wanted to fly. Although the wings don't allow me to fly, they make me remember that although live can be bad at times it can get better.
-I got the dragon on my left upper arm because it's a cover up from something I regretted getting.
-Got the stars on my feet because I think my feet are hideous. The stars make me feel better about them.
-Got two little stars on my ribcage area because I've always had these really ugly markings there that I have NO idea of what they are. They hide the markings, or at least make them less noticable.

Piercings -
ears:
2x 5/8" lobes
2 more lobes - 14 and 2g
6g inner conch
tragus
snug
vertical lobe
2x industrial

body:
tongue - 1g
septum
labret

others:
2x nipples - 10g
sternum
2x navels - 2 and 14g
VCH - 10g
Tats I have:
Flames on my left lower arm
dragon on my left upper arm
"love" on my right wrist
"hate" on my left wrist
2 nautical stars on my chest
2 purple stars on my ribcage area
black rose on my hip
kanji for love with my dad's OID number below it
fairy wings that take up my entire back
tribal design going from my back to my side to my hip
a very colorful tribal design on my right leg
stars on both feet
and a lizard on my right ankle

Is it ok for me to get a tattoo and a belly button piercing?




m


im 13 and my mom said if i wanted i could get a tattoo and a belly button piercing since i've been asking her since i was like 10 and anyway im probably going to get a butterfly on my shoulder. but my bestie says it's a bad idea so i dunno now!!


Answer
Wow, your 13 year old best friend is probably smarter than your mom.

No reputable tattoo artist would EVER tattoo someone as young as you. And it's probably going to be hard to find a piercer to pierce you too. Navel piercings have a high risk of rejection compared to a lot of piercings and you're still growing, meaning the risk is dramatically increased.

Wait until you're like 15 or 16 for the piercing...and don't get a tattoo until you're 18.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: got tattoos/piercings??
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment