Tuesday, April 15, 2014

breast cancer tattoo?




elly2


help? i want to get a Breast Cancer Tattoo in memory of my mother. she sadly passed away when i was very young, she had it once and got through it then got it again but was sadly beaten, i am thinking about getting it just above my ankle, i dont know whether to get a breast cancer ribbon with a halo and wings (angel) or a breast cancer ribbon with butterfly wings. I know it's my tattoo and i should decide but i'm just asking for oppinions. which would be better?


Answer
Hi Elly,

You're right, this is such a personal thing and it's so unfortunate that Cancer has claimed so many lives!

My own mother battled cancer for 9 years and was beaten by it the second time around. I cannot claim to know how you feel, because we're all different. Therefore, I really can't tell you what to get.

Before I became a tattoo artist, the first tattoo I ever had was a dedication tattoo to my mother. I was actually going to have the Breast Cancer Badge, but I wanted something that was more personal to my and symbolised my own relationship with my mother and not the disease that killed her. I decided to have her favourite bird (Swift) tattooed on my wrist with her initials in script under it. I promised that I would never have wording on my body (It's not my style) but this was the one exception I was willing to make. I see it every day, whilst tattooing others too and it makes me smile.

This is something that only you can decide, so I cannot give a complete opinion, but I am greatly leaning towards your idea of the ribbon with angel wings. Just a thought, but maybe you could incorporate something that your mother loved or did that could be added to the tattoo.

Why not ask the tattoo artist as well. Explain your situation and ask for their input or opinions. They can tailor your tattoo to your own specifications and passions, making it 100% personal to you!!

All the best and I hope you end up with an amazing tattoo that makes you smile with the memory of your mother :)

What cool tattoo could I get?




Sarah


I am getting a tattoo next year when I travel and I don't really know what to get. I don't want it to be too big, seeing as it's my first and I don't want it to be something lame like a flower or a butterfly. I was thinking about a cool peace sign or a phoenix or a sun/moon combination. I was just wondering if anyone had any good ideas? (By the way, I was going to get it on my ribs, under my breast, but it's not for sure. And yeah, I'm pretty sure it's gonna hurt.)


Answer
Hi Sarah,

For sun/moon tattoos check:

http://www.shegsy.com/suns.html

A phoenix tattoo design, 'vitality':

http://www.shegsy.com/animals.html

Anyway, have a look at all the designs at this unique site:

http://www.shegsy.com/flash.html

Kind regards




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: breast cancer tattoo?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment