Saturday, April 12, 2014

who sings the song..."pump pump pump --shake it shake it-- that's the way-- uhh-- that's the way you go girl?"




audcicle





Answer
2 Live Crew - Shake A Lil' Somethin'.

[Intro]
"OK man, are you ready to go?"
"I'm ready to go, now c'mon now, crank this motherfucker up"
[Mr. Mixx]
YEAH, IT'S YA BOYS BACK IN THE HOUSE!
WE WANT Y'ALL TO GET Y'ASSON THE MOTHERFUCKIN' DANCE FLOOR!

[Brother Marquis]
All you raggedy-ass hoes, GET Y'ASS OUUUUT!

Chorus(2x): [Mr. Mixx and Brother Marquis]
Pump, pump, pump, get it, get it
Shake, shake, shake, shake a lil' somethin'
That's the way
Yeaaaah
That's the way
You go girl!


Verse 1: [Brother Marquis]
Bitch, I wanna see you shake it
Bend on over, butt-ass naked
Now pump pump pump, get it get it
I got 135 beats a minute
It's your brother, Marquis, callin' all the freaks
To show the pink and the booty-cheeks
Stick from the bottom, stick from the top
Show me a shot, lemme see what you got
Rub that ass and play with that clit
I'm still with that freaky shit
One time for the girls in Georgia,
Detroit, Michigan and Miami, Florida
That's how we make our music fast
'Cause the girls down South like to shake that ass!
They so fine, I can't take it
They gots to freak it, they gots to shake it

Chorus

Verse 2: [Fresh Kid Ice]
I love the way the girls be shakin'
Especially when they butt-ass naked
Bend on over, show me what you got
'Cause I'm down for a table-top
So work your body, strip left side
Make me smile, get buck-wild
'Cause Fresh Kid Ice got the flow
And now is the time to come get yours
Freaky shit is what I like,
Especially when them bitches dykes
So shake that ass, and bitch, don't stop
Come on, girl, just make me hot
'Cause I'm down for the 69
You better get yours 'cause I gets mine
Show what you got; bitch, stop frontin'
Drop them draws and shake a lil' somethin'!

Chorus

Verse 3: [Brother Marquis]
I love to see 'em in lingerie
Tattooed titties and a Boosty-A
Stacked on the back of a cutie pie
Bend over, let me see you do the butterfly
So impressin' when undressin
'You got me stressin', bitch, stop flexin'
Keep shakin' that ass at me
Pop that coochie, freak so nasty
Double up on the table top
Hit them switches now make that ass drop
Girl, get wide open
Up and down with an in-and-out motion
Them other kings, they ain't did nothin'
You wanna get freaky? Lemme kiss your belly button
You're so fine, I can't take it
You gots to freak it, you gots to shake it!

Chorus

[Mr. Mixx]
To the left...
[Brother Marquis]
Yeahhhhh! Get it get it!
[Mr. MixM]
To the right y'all!
[Brother Marquis]
C'mon now, pump, pump, pump, pump, pump, pump ...
[Mr. Mixx]
To the front ...
[Brother Marquis]
Heyyyy! Get it, get it!
[Mr. Mixx]
To the back y'all!
Make time!
[Brother Marquis]
Pump, pump, pump, get it, get it!

Chorus

Book recommendations..?




Alicia H.


Hey, so I was interested in reading a new book, but I can't find any good ones on my own. The books I have read are recently:

-The Host
-The Mortal Instruments Series
-The Hunger Games Trilogy
-Divergent Series
-The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer and Evolution of Mara Dyer
-Delirium Trilogy
-The Fault in Our Stars
-The Vampire Diaries Series
-Pretty Little Liars Series
-The Infernal Devices Trilogy
-Uglies Series
-Blue Bloods Series
-Vampire Academy Series

Can you give me any suggestions on books that you enjoyed and are similar to my taste? I am pretty open to reading any book though, so even if it is a different genre than the books above, feel to recommend it as long as it was enjoyable, ! Thank you very much. xx



Answer
Okay, you just listed all the books that I would recommend to anyone wanting a book. So I have resorted to sharing MY list of to-reads. It has some that you have already read, and some that are the sequels or even the third of a series I've already started, so look them up before you start reading them. These include "The Selection" by Kiera Cass, which comes before "The Prince" and "The Elite" and "The Maze Runner" by James Dashner that comes before "The Scorch Trials" and "The Death Cure". So good luck, don't get intimidated, and here's the list:
1. Beautiful Creatures
2. Beautiful Darkness
3. Clockwork Princess
4. Beautiful Chaos
5. Beautiful Redemption
6. The Prince
7. The Darkest Minds
8. The Fault In Our Stars
9. The Elite
10. Delirium
11. Pandemonium
12. Requiem
13. The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer
14. The Evolution of Mara Dyer
15. Alice in Zombieland
16. Vampire Academy
17. Frostbite
18. Shadow Kiss
19. Blood Promise
20. Spirit Bound
21. Last Sacrifice
22. The Diviners
23. The Raven Boys
24. Legend
25. Prodigy
26. Looking For Alaska
27. Ashes
28. Shadows
29. Shatter Me
30. Unravel Me
31. Matched
32. Crossed
33. Reached
34. The Scorch Trials
35. The Death Cure
36. Hush Hush
37. Crescendo
38. Silence
39. Finale
40. Rise of Nine
41. Graceling
42. Bitterblue
43. Poison Study
44. Magic Study
45. Fire Study
46. Intertwined
47. Unraveled
48. Twisted
49. Struck
50. Witchlanders
51. Shadow and Bone
52. Siege and Storm
53. The Witch of Duva
54. Daughter of Smoke and Bone
55. Days of Blood and Starlight
56. The Program
57. Before I Fall
58. Between
59. White Cat
60. Red Glove
61. Shiver
62. Wake
63. Poison Tree
64. Nightshade
65. Bloodlines
66. The Golden Lily
67. Adrian's Lost Chapters
68. Break My Heart 1000 Times
69. Angels and Demons
70. The Davinci Code
71. The Lost Symbol
72. The Butterfly Clues
73. Doomed
74. The Perks of Being A Wallflower
75. Speak
76. It's Kind Of A Funny Story
77. Beta
78. Light
79. My Name Is Rapunzel
80. The Barcode Tattoo
81. The Barcode Rebellion
82. The Barcode Prophecy
83. Unearthly
84. Hallowed
85. Lost Scene From Hallowed
86. Radiant
87. Boundless

Ignore CP2 in the middle of the Beautiful Creatures series, the first 7 I've already read so they are in the order I read them in, but the rest I haven't read. I also think I'm missing one of the "Graceling" series. Also not on this list but was great was the Fallen series. Another thing I noticed is that you have read "The Host" but not the Twilight series....? While I admit that the movies suck and the books aren't gorgeous pieces of literature, they did make for good reads, and they made me happy. You should give them a shot.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: who sings the song..."pump pump pump --shake it shake it-- that's the way-- uhh-- that's the way you go girl?"
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment