Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Where can I find skull tattoo designs?




dominic





Answer
I brought this book http://www.amazon.com/Skull-Tattoos-Pictures-Including-Butterfly/dp/1926917006 on amazon for my boyfriend about a year ago. It has over 300 skull tattoo designs.

You have Tattoo ideas?




Lisa


So, i live in Switzerland and my mom told me if I give her Ideas for a Tattoo, show her that I can pay it and where it should be then she would come with me and I can get it.
Now, I was thinking about getting some kind of quote and I actually saved about 20 quotes in a word document but somehow it got deleted. I like quotes in Languages like english, french, latin and maybe german, if you know any famous quotes then I'd be grateful for you telling me.

I also was thinking about some kind of sing. Something I'd have to tell the meaning. I don't know if there are such things but what do you think about signs that mean 'honor' 'pride'

I'm more like a girly girl and I sure don't want "hard core" things like skulls, tribals, some fantasy creatures and such. I like photography and after school I want to backpack through East Europe. I've already lived in the USA for 10 Months without family and I barely knew english so I'd say I'm pretty brave and i love action. I wanna go skydiving, ride on a camel in the desert... you know do all those 'dangerous' and special things. I'm kind of a wild girl and I'm so curious.

Oh and I would like to have my tattoo (or even more than one) on my rib case, my hip, upper back or behind the ear.

I don't want something that doesn't mean anything. I actually want a tattoo that tells something about me.


Soo maybe you know enough about me to help me or to give me some advice. I know I will have the tattoo for my whole life long but I don't want something big and I'm not gonna get it somewhere everybody can see it and I've wanted a tattoo for several years and now I'm almost old enough, I just have to convince my mom and I'm pretty sure I can do that... I just need to now what I'm getting (:



Answer
http://www.tattoorack.com/tattoo-designs/33645-butterflies-flying-up-my-back

i just think it's pretty :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Where can I find skull tattoo designs?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment