Saturday, April 5, 2014

I need some good ankle tattoo ideas!!?




Britt


I'm getting a tattoo on my ankle and i was wondering what should i get! I don't want it to go all the way around my ankle, just on the inner part..i was thinking i would put my name(Britt or Brittney) with a halo around the B...but its too plain for me..i kinda want a design!! ANY IDEAS??
And Just To Add A "Fact" Please dont comment if youre going to judge, because No matter what you think i'm still getting the tattoo, i just want some ideas!! Thanks



Answer
butterfly's
flowers
check out this website www.tattoofinder.com they have thousand of ideas

tattoo design for my sister?




you like b


shes 18 5'6 average weight. whats a good design and where should she get it so that she wont regret it (i heard that yuor body parts stretch and so does the tattoo)?
its not a hard question... jeez chill



Answer
If she is concerned about regretting the placement of a tattoo, then she may regret actually getting one. Make certain that she is 100% sure about what she wants, can she live with it?, DOES she want one?
Her height and weight have nothing to do with her being tattooed - it's entirely up to her what she does and where it goes.
In regard to body changes over time etc., I, personally would avoid areas such as the bellybutton area - childbirth, stretchmarks and weight gain could greatly effect the appearance of any artwork placed there (that lovely little butterfly could one day become Mothra disguised as an accordian!! LOL).
The nape of the neck, the shoulderblades, arms and ankles tend not to change that greatly over the years.
The only good design is the one that she can't live without!!
Good luck!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I need some good ankle tattoo ideas!!?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment