Friday, April 11, 2014

Is my friends butterfly, rainbow colored tattoo--a gay pride tattoo?




SweetCheek


She was naming the colors off but it didn't dawn on me at that point. However, she said it had red and a few other colors (that I cant remember). But she then mentioned indigo. How do I know if it's a gay pride tat? I can't find one in a butterfly form.


Answer
Uh, I would ask your friend for sure. Since I don't know what it looks like, she might actually just like colorful butterflies. Generally it's more common for men to get rainbow-themed items for gay pride, but I would ask her anyway.

Q. i dont know how bad this would look but is it ok? i am considering one on my hip too hehe


Answer
Seriously sweetie, what's stopping you? You already have one on your hips. Get one more on your foot man.

Or better still, your upper back and your hands/arms.

It's not gonna make you fly but people are gonna say you're cute.

Check out the 3rd and fourth one here - Pretty sure you'll like it.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Is my friends butterfly, rainbow colored tattoo--a gay pride tattoo?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment